Flooring in kerala
A beautiful house can be realized only when, along with the interior decoration, the floor of the house is made such that everyone just keeps looking. It is true that we all take care of the beauty of our home and do whatever we can for it.
We greatly appreciate the design, color, flooring, and decor of our home and do the best we can. After the construction of the house, when it comes to giving a better look to the floor, mostly Indian marble. Tail plates are used for flooring a variety of things, which give a very beautiful look to the interior of the house. Here right now you will get a lot of information related to the floor of the house.
Marble is considered a symbol of beauty and luxury. From the time of kings and emperors till today, people use marble to enhance the beauty of the house. Marble floors are used in homes, offices, and business units not only for their beauty but also for being strong and durable.
A beautiful house can be realized only when along with the interior decoration, the floor of the house is made such that everyone just keeps looking. The way the property boom has come in Greater Delhi, the marble business has also increased manifold. The effect of increasing the purchasing power of people is that people are not shying away from demolishing their old house and giving it a new look. Marble is helping them the most in this work. Homes are being decorated with indigenous and foreign marbles.
Whenever we think of the floor of the house, the first thing that comes to mind is the marble floor. Although many types of floors are available in the market nowadays, marble is different from them. Its royal look attracts everyone towards it. Due to its similar look, it is also a bit more expensive than the rest of the floor.
Marble is available in the market at different rates according to the budget of the customer. Normal white marble is available for Rs 25 to 50 per square foot. Better quality marble is available from Rs 120 per square foot to Rs 1500 and 2000 thousand per square foot. According to sellers, Italian marble is in high demand among imported marbles. In the market, you will find marble in many different colors and designs, but before buying them, know which color and design of marble are strongest. It is interesting to know that the impurities that are added to it while processing marble are what makes it stronger.
Keep these things in mind before Flooring:
- The floor must be well leveled before the marble is applied. If the floor is properly leveled, it becomes easy to install marble tiles. The chance of cracking is less in the marble laid on the flat floor.
- - Take the help of an expert while laying marbles for the floor. If the marble is not laid properly, then there is a risk of damage to it. An experienced professional can assist with marble installation with both technique and tools.
- The complete look of the house can be changed with marble. Mark the place before applying the marble. This will allow the marble to be cut to the correct size. After laying the marble check the tiles that are messed up in size.
- To enhance the beauty of the room, be careful about the layout of the floor before installing marble.
Stay in touch with professionals:
- Do not be careless even while buying marble. Avoid being duped in the name of the original marble. You can also take the advice of a professional while buying marble. Try to choose only natural marble stones. Make sure that the marble is of good quality.
- To keep the floor durable, polish and sealant should be used properly. Sealant is useful in protecting marble from stains. A professional knows what kind of sealant a floor needs. Keep checking for stains on the floor. Marble floors must be polished at least once in 6 to 8 months.
- Use hot water to clean the marble floor. After cleaning, use a cloth to dry the floor. It is important to dry the floor thoroughly, otherwise, there is a risk of stains on the wet marble.
Maintenance is also very important:
Regular maintenance of marble is also very important. Marble stone is very soft and porous, so its maintenance is not less than a challenge. If it is not taken care of properly, then the marble floor starts to look bad very quickly. Here are some tips that can keep the marble floor shining for a long time.
Do daily cleaning:
Marble should be washed daily with lukewarm water. Don't forget to put wipers on it immediately. The detergent used to wash the floor should not be acidic. Cleanse with diet only once a month. Excessive use of it will spoil the floor quickly. The life of the floor can be increased by applying a coating of marble sealer on the marble floor, as it does not stain the floor easily and keeps it shining for a long time.
Clean the spots:
Removing stains from a marble floor is a difficult task. Many substances cause stains on the floor, such as oily food, caffeinated beverages, vinegar, rust, etc. Don't take too long to clean them. As soon as there is a stain on the floor, immediately wash it with warm water and clean it with a cloth. If the stain is deeper, then ammonia and peroxide can also be used to clean it.
Permanent scar problems:
Getting rid of rust stains on marble becomes a headache. If a glass object is placed on top of it, it often leaves a mark. Use coasters as far as possible to avoid them. Laying carpets or mats on the floor can be a good way of protection. If there are traces of rust despite protection, then you can bring a chemical that removes rust from the market. You will find this at any hardware store. Some people also get their marbles cleaned by waxing. This method works well for colored marbles. Waxing is not good for white marble, as it makes this marble yellow and unsightly after some time.
To keep the shine:
To keep your marble's luster for a long time, you need to maintain it properly. Rubbing with a detergent in a wet cloth, it gets spoiled quickly. There are many types of cleansers available in the marble market, but before buying them, consult a professional. Only then your floor will continue to shine. Whoever takes the first step in your house will say, 'Wow! What a shine.'
Price Net- How can help you:
Through Price Net, you can easily find the best shops, suppliers for your home flooring. Any common man usually does not have an understanding of the product and they buy floor items from some unknown shop without knowing anything and also get cheated.
Price Net can help you to find out about the supplier of flooring at your desired location, as well as the services of those stores. You can also know about their ratings, the services of past customers, etc. Due to this, you will trust that shop from Sunny and you can get your home flooring products easily and of better quality. Price Net also provides you services in different categories.
Rates in Cities
- Flooring in Alappuzha
- Flooring in Ernakulam
- Flooring in Idukki
- Flooring in Kannur
- Flooring in Kasaragod
- Flooring in Kollam
- Flooring in Kottayam
- Flooring in Kozhikode
- Flooring in Malappuram
- Flooring in Palakkad
- Flooring in Pathanamthitta
- Flooring in Thiruvananthapuram
- Flooring in Thrissur
- Flooring in Wayanad