Marbles in kerala
We all know that marbles are specially used for flooring. Marbles are considered almost the best for flooring in India. Marbles double the beauty of the whole house, that's why people consider it best to use marbles in the flooring of their homes.
Marble or marble is a metamorphic rock, which is the result of the metamorphism of limestone. It is composed mostly of calcite, which is the crystalline form of calcium carbonate (CaCO3). It is borrowed as house equipment for craftsmanship. Its name is derived from Persian, meaning soft stone.
Marble is a metamorphic rock formed as a result of regional and sometimes contact metamorphism of sedimentary carbonate rocks. These sedimentary carbonate rocks may be limestone or dolostone, or older marble. During this process of metamorphosis, the parent rock is recrystallized. In this process of marble formation from sedimentary deposits, due to high temperature and pressure, any type of fossil remains present in the parent rock and the original structure of the rock is destroyed.
Types of Marble:
- White marble
- Colored marble
- Chilled marble
What is the Best Tile or Marble?
By the 16th century, people's attraction towards marble was great. If someone is rich then it is certain that he will use marble in his building/Kothi/palace but in the 19th and 20th centuries, the options came and in the 21st century the tiles have become completely in vogue. Now very expensive and designer tiles are coming.
Although marble is still more expensive than tiles, no matter how rich a person is, they are mostly using tiles. The question is whether tiles are better than marble. Is there no such thing as tiles in marble? Is the quality of tiles better than marble? Let us try to know the answer to these questions:
Maintenance of Marble:
- Marble floors are considered very stylish. Marble comes in Polished Finish, Hone Finish, and Sand or abrasive finish designs.
- Marble is very easy to maintain and can be re-polished if you want to bring back the shine.
- You can polish the marble after a few years to bring back the shine.
Benefits of Marble:
- Marble flooring is known for its fine, elegant, and decorative design.
- Marble flooring is long-lasting.
- The cold ground of marble tiles at home and in other areas is very beautiful and enjoyable during the summer season.
- Marble flooring is extremely simple to conserve and only expects rare sweeping and polishing.
- The biggest advantage of marble is that it protects humans from the ill effects of the weather.
- Marble gets cool in the summer season.
- Marble stone prevents infection from judgment.
- Marble stones live for thousands of years.
Disadvantages of Marble:
- Marble is very expensive. If you need pure shiny and white color in your home, then you have to buy expensive marble stones.
- Marble is very heavy in weight.
- Marble is not suitable for high traffic areas as it may lose its luster.
- Marble stone can easily lose its aesthetic qualities and lustrous shine due to improper cleaning.
Maintenance of Tiles
- Floor tiles are used for many types of flooring, and tiles come in many colors and designs.
- The floor tiles are very easy to maintain and clean as well as the tiles are easily wiped and cleaned.
Advantage of Tiles:
- Tile floors are very strong.
- A tile floor is bacteria-free.
- A tile floor is a good insulator.
- The tile floor is fireproof.
- Now anti-slip tiles are also available in the market.
Tiles can be very slippery so be careful before buying slippery tiles. You should buy anti-slip tiles.
How to take care of the Marble in the House:
By applying marble in the interior of the house, its beauty increases manifold. If you have spent a significant amount of money to apply marble, then you need to pay special attention to maintaining its beauty. Marble is very delicate, so it should always be cleaned with a pH natural or gentle cleaner.
It would be better not to use a permanent type of cleaner at all to clean the marble floor. With regular cleaning of marble floors and marble furniture, it retains its color for a long time. The best way is to use terry cloths to wipe the floor and use lukewarm water instead of hot water. Let us tell you what precautions you should take-
1- When food or liquid containing acid falls on the marble floor, a spot is formed on the surface. This mark can be as big as a coin and can be spread over several tiles. Often such marks are formed from spills of fruit juices, carbonated beverages, alcohol, or tea. Whenever this happens, wipe the stain thoroughly by dipping a clean cloth in a solution of hydrogen peroxide-containing ammonia.
2- The second biggest cause of stains on marble floors is acid-containing cleaning detergents. Never use a product that contains acid to clean a marble floor, or else your marble will lose its luster forever.
3- Marble floor tiles are very porous. It can easily become discolored from food, oil, spillage, placing furniture, and water on the floor. Stains are formed on the marble due to the fall of cooking oil or any other lubricant. So whenever this happens, you should clean it immediately.
4- Regular cleaning of marble floor and marble furniture retains its color for a long time. The best way is to use terry cloths to wipe the floor and use lukewarm water instead of hot water. Unless there is anything frozen on the floor, do not rub it. After cleaning the floor, you can also use the relevant liquid to polish it.
Price Net - How can help you:
If you are planning to buy marbles, but are confused about where would be better for you to buy them. So Price Net can help you in this. Through Price Net, you can check the presence of marble stores at your convenient location.
If you want, you can also know the information of any store. What are the features on that pay, what is the variety, what is the price range etc? By which all your doubts will go away and you can buy the best marbles for your home. Price net allows you to easily get services in many other saree categories. By which you can easily fulfill your needs without hassle.